At Cypress Physical Therapy, our physical therapists are highly educated, licensed health care professionals who are dedicated to helping their patients get results.
- Physical therapy is a medical, hands-on approach to relieving pain and restoring function. Physical therapists are medical experts in musculoskeletal and neurological conditions and work closely with physicians. Our physical therapists evaluate your movement patterns, identify the cause of your pain, and work to eliminate it. While every patient's condition and pain is unique, your physical therapist will use a variety of gentle hands-on techniques, exercises, and equipment to relieve pain quickly and restore your function to optimum levels. The overall goal is to restore pain-free mobility and function and to prevent the injury or pain from recurring.
- Working with you and your doctor, we can discuss your options and help determine if physical therapy will be the right choice for you. Contact us today to discuss your current condition and even set up a free consultation if you choose.
- As a patient you have the right to receive physical therapy at any place you choose. At Cypress Physical Therapy, you will receive the highest quality care while achieving the results you need. We pride ourselves on providing a positive, encouraging environment with well-trained, friendly staff. We are confident in our ability to help you reach your goals and live a pain-free life.
Our scheduling is easy and we offer multiple convenient locations and appointment times for you. We have morning and evening appointments available to meet the demands of your busy schedule. Contact Cypress Physical Therapy today or request an appointment.
Please have your prescription and insurance card available when you call. This will allow us to verify your insurance benefits and provide you with an estimate of coverage.
To bring on your first visit:
- A prescription (if needed) for physical therapy from your referring physician, ARNP, or PA.
- Insurance information (we will make a copy of your card).
- Print out the appropriate patient forms, fill them out, and bring them with you.
- In case of an automobile accident or worker’s compensation claim, also bring any case manager or insurance adjuster contact names, phone numbers, and claim number.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to complete any remaining paperwork, so you can maximize your time in your evaluation.
- Please wear comfortable clothing that allows easy access to your problem areas.
- Physical therapy is not meant to hurt, but to relieve pain. However, as you restore your mobility, pain levels, at times can fluctuate. You might experience some temporary soreness from using muscles that are weakened or recovering. This is a normal response to therapy treatment. Good communication with your therapist will help minimize any discomfort. We want you on your way to quick pain relief and back to normal activities.
Yes, in most cases it does. Our office will be happy to assist in contacting your insurance company and determining your coverage based on your individual policy. For more information, visit our insurance plan page and please do not hesitate to contact your closest office. We do offer different payment options for your convenience
For patients who do not have insurance, we offer affordable payment plans to meet your budget.
- We accept cash, check, debit card, and credit card. We are happy to discuss payment plan options as well. It is our policy that payment is made at the time of service. Your insurance benefits will be determined before your second visit, and you will be informed of what, if any, payment is necessary on that date.
- Dress comfortably with clothes that allow easy access for the therapist to examine your problem areas. For treatments, loose fitting clothes that are comfortable for gentle exercises and supportive sneakers are often good choices to wear.
Typically, your initial visit will last a little longer than an hour. Each follow-up appointment will be 45-60 minutes. The amount of time will be based on your specific needs, and your therapist will discuss this with you.
- Each patient’s diagnosis is different, so together with your referring physician, your therapist will develop a plan of care that is right for you. Your plan of care and number of visits will be determined during your first visit and explained to you by your physical therapist.
Our physical therapists have years of university-level training in courses such as anatomy & physiology, kinesiology (the study of joint movement), and neurology. Most of our therapists have doctorate level degrees and have participated in extensive hours of continuing education coursework.
Yes, once you have completed your therapy sessions, your therapist will review your continuing home program. We can make arrangements for you to come in periodically to re-assess your recovery post discharge. For patients that are treated at our clinics located at fitness facilities, your PT can set up a post-treatment exercise program in conjunction with the training staff at the gym. Most of these fitness facilities offer discounted starter membership programs for our patients following discharge from physical therapy.