Welcome to Cypress Physical Therapy
We are here to help you enjoy your life, pain-free! To make an appointment, simply call us today. Our practice is dedicated to helping our patients identify the cause of their symptoms and creating an individualized treatment program that will help reclaim the comfort, balance, and range of motion required to enjoy life!
At Cypress Physical Therapy, we want to maximize your time with us. Prior to your first visit, please print and complete your appropriate intake form from the list below. Please bring this form along with your insurance information and photo ID to your first visit.
Before Your First Visit
- Make a list of questions that you have to discuss on your first visit.
- List signs and symptoms that can be of importance to the therapist.
- Have in writing key past medical history, previous treatments, current medications, and other important information.
- Please call our office to verify your insurance benefits.
- Arrive 15 minutes early for your first appointment.
- Bring with you a copy of your insurance card and a photo ID.
What to Expect on Your First Visit
We gladly accept most insurance plans. Please call us to verify your insurance as we are always adding new insurance plans.
As a courtesy to our patients, we will verify your health benefits prior to your arrival to determine if there will be a copay, deductible, or coinsurance for therapy services. For those patients who do not have health insurance or those who have maxed out their benefits, we offer a private pay plan. Please contact us today for more information on our fees for service and payment details.
Visit our FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS page to find out everything you need to know for your first visit!